Territorial Employment Pacts (TEPs) are contracted regional partnerships to better link employment policy with other policies in order to improve the employment situation on regional and local level. In co-operating as partners, the specific aims of TEPs are:
- to increase effectiveness and efficiency in the use of resources;
- to improve the quality of support given to certain target groups;
- to secure and create jobs;
- to obtain funding for the region and
- to preserve in a sustainable manner the region as a place to live.
This website informs about the activities of the TEPs in Austria. Enjoy your visit!
Gemeinsam geht es nicht immer leichter - aber die Vielfalt verbessert die Ergebnisse.