Territorial Employment Pacts (TEPs) are contracted regional partnerships to better link employment policy with other policies in order to improve the employment situation on regional and local level. In co-operating as partners, the specific aims of TEPs are:
- to increase effectiveness and efficiency in the use of resources;
- to improve the quality of support given to certain target groups;
- to secure and create jobs;
- to obtain funding for the region and
- to preserve in a sustainable manner the region as a place to live.
This website informs about the activities of the TEPs in Austria. Enjoy your visit!
Die im ESF Schwerpunkt 3b gesetzten Aktivititäten haben geholfen die Kooperation von allen regionalen AkteurInnen zu verbessern.